Friday 18 September 2015

Some melanin goodness; Lupita Nyong'o

Ahhh... I'm in love with the way her skin shines. She makes melanin look so good!!! This is exactly what i'm talking about when I see a dark beauty. Her skin looks well toned and I mean, it's not coke, fanta and sprite all over. Dark women need to understand that their skin is beautiful and more when well taken care of.

Lupita was recently on the cover of the October edition of Vogue magazine and I thought to create an album on here of it. Hopefully someday, I'd get to interview her about her skin regime. I also included some of her other pictures that I love. Here goes some Eye candy. Enjoy!!













I particularly love her hair too :D
So girl, Convinced now?? Love the skin You're in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image Credit; Vogue.com

No comments :

Post a Comment